Thank you for your interest in Sutton Creek Golf Club hosting your group golf outing or tournament. We strive to provide a level of service that is unparalleled at any other golf facility and to make the booking process as simple and pleasurable as possible. Our staff will make sure that every detail is recorded and that your event is designed to meet your needs.
Sutton Creek is located just minutes south of Windsor in Essex County, nestled in the county plains, surrounded by natural forest and wildlife. There could be no better place than Sutton Creek to play the game you love… especially when the game is being played on a 6700 yard, 140 acre magnificently manicured golf facility.
In the short time since the course has been under new ownership in 2011, Sutton Creek is in excellent condition, has a challenging playability and suited for players of all ability.
In the history of Sutton Creek, we have played host to the CN Future Links Championship in 2010, Ontario Men’s Amateur Championships in 2007 and 2001 and Ontario Senior Men’s Amateur Championship in 2005.
The team at Sutton Creek Golf Club will guide you every step of the way from the booking process to the big day of your event. We are proud to offer you extra added value to help take your event to the next level.
- Driving range and practice putting green.
- Locker Room Service.
- Personalized printed scorecards, cart signs and draws with all appropriate logos.
- Computerized scoring system with clubhouse leaderboard.
- Yardage Guide with coupons for all participants.
- Course set-up of sponsor signs and contests.
- Numerous on course games.
- Prize table setup.
- On course beverages and food.
- Tournament breakfast, lunch and dinner options.
- Large selection of prizes and registration gifts available.
We look forward to welcoming you and your group to Sutton Creek with the hope of creating lasting memories.
Please contact Jeff Collingridge for all of your tournament needs:
Director of Golf
Following your round of golf, Sutton Creek Golf Club offers an ideal cluhouse and patio setting for all of your tournament needs. Whether it is a small group or a large charity or corporate event our tournament menu provides your guests with many options.
Our options range from:
– Continental breakfast buffets
– Picnic or Boxed Lunches
– BBQ Lunch/Dinner
– Buffet Style Lunch/Dinner
– 3 Course Menu
As an added feature our Head Chef is available to create and design a menu that suits your specific needs.