Sutton Creek Golf Club receives several hundred charitable donation requests each year. We take pride in supporting charitable organizations and wish it was possible to support each and every one. Please know that all requests are personally reviewed. Organizations seeking a donation from Sutton Creek should follow the following procedures:
1. All requests must be printed on organization, association, company, or school letterhead.
2. All requests must be mailed or faxed, preferably not both (no phone or email requests will be accepted).
3. Please include date, time, and location of event.
4. Please include how the item will be used (silent auction, live auction, raffle, or door prize) including how the proceeds will be used.
5. Please include organization contact person (name, phone number, and address).
6. Requests received that do not include the above information will not be processed for consideration.
A customary donation is a 18 Hole Round of Golf. We do not make monetary donations. Requests should be submitted at least three (3) weeks prior to the event to:
Attn: Jeff Collingridge
Sutton Creek Golf Club
2135 County Road 12
Essex, ON N8M 2X6